Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Recipe Reviewed: Potstickers with Radish Salad

Great Party Food!


 
Potstickers with Radish Salad
 
Farm Share Food – Tatsoi, Garlic Scapes, Radish, Cilantro
Other Local Food – Ground Beef
 
We were hanging out with extended family this weekend and I put these out when it was time for appetizers.  Huge hit!  Kids and adults loved them.
 
I stuck this recipe in my index of ideas for the blog as a Bok Choy recipe.  I’ve learned Tatsoi has a flavor similar to Bok Choy, so I substituted.  My sister in law had local beef from her CSA and so we substituted the ground beef for the ground pork.  We used Garlic Scapes for the Garlic.
 
I prepared the ground beef mixture and rolled the potstickers early in the day.  It took a little time to assemble, but the simple roll with the wonton wrapper was easy to do.  I fried them up right before it was time to serve them.

The Radish Salad provided a bit of bite to go along with the salty potstickers.  People loved the Radish Salad on its own.  My sister in law might even make it for lunch one day this week.

2 comments:

  1. Looks yummy, now regretting using all the bok choy I did last week in a stir fry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made more of the radish salad but used my Kitchenaid attachment to shred the radish instead of cutting it into matchsticks. So yummy!

    ReplyDelete