Monday, September 12, 2011

Curry Spiced Noodles


Peppers and Onions we have in abundance from our CSA.  I’ve been looking for some recipes that highlight peppers.  These Curry Spiced Noodles did the job.
 
Friday Menu – Curry Spiced Noodles
Farm Share Food – Carmen Peppers, Bell Peppers, Onions, Cilantro


Curry Spiced Noodles


I followed the recipe closely enough that it makes sense to just follow the link.  Check out my note.

NOTE: I did use spaghetti.  I had only regular button mushroom, they worked fine.  I substituted lemon peel for the lemongrass.  I cut a regular onion from the CSA into long slices to substitute for the scallions.  It worked very nicely and allowed for more of the recipes ingredients to come from the CSA.  I used cilantro frozen from the CSA.  I added the cubes while the broth was thickening in step three instead of as a fresh garnish.  The flavor was still present.

No comments:

Post a Comment