Sunday, May 16, 2010

Market Menu Week of May 16

Tuesday – sauté carrots with Rosemary, no kneed rolls with Rosemary
We’ll have these with Spaghetti and Sausage Sauce. The carrots from the market, the rosemary from the garden
Wednesday – Salad with Pizza
Salad greens from the market
Thursday – Stir Fry Chicken with radishes, turnips, and edamame
Radishes and turnips from the market
Friday – Oven Fried Chicken with Scallions, Garlicky Spaghetti
Scallions and Garlic from the market
The garlicky spaghetti also has arugula from the market.
Saturday – Hamburgers, Fries, and Salad
Salad greens and potatoes for the fries from the market

I’m not quite meeting my goal of having something local at every meal. Soon! CSA starts June 8.

I never got to do my post about roasting last week for my countdown to CSA time. So I’ll try to do that this week. My countdown post this week is about pizza and how helpful it can be during CSA season.

No comments:

Post a Comment