Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Week 8 of 2011

We got…

Bell Pepper, Broccoli, Carmen Pepper, Chard, Eggplant, Onions, Salad Mix, Summer Squash, Sweet Corn, Tomatoes, Zucchini,
Fruit: Peaches

My plans…

Broccoli
I made this Spicy Garlic Penne with Broccoli. It is buried at the bottom of this posting on how the CSA got the better of me yesterday.

Bell Pepper and Carmen Pepper
If they don’t get used up in salads or another version of Korma, I’ll chop them up and freeze them.

Peppers, Eggplant, Onion, Summer Squash, Tomatoes
I’m going to make a vegetarian version of the Korma.

Chard
I’ll freeze this and use like frozen spinach sometime in the fall or winter.

Sweet Corn
As usual will just boil or grill, but it will be a side dish along for this Grilled Fish with Cantaloupe Salsa. I haven’t even opened the cantaloupe from last week.

Zucchini
I want to try this recipe for Zucchini Rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment