Sunday, August 7, 2011

Book Club Meeting - Indian Menu

Book Club met at my house last night to discuss “Beneath a Marble Sky” by John Shors. This is a fictional account of the love stories behind the building of the Taj Mahal. I love the challenge of cooking a meal inspired by a book.
The Spiced Meatballs were the first thing I’ve made with our beef share from the CSA, they were a hit.
The Vegetable Korma helped me use some of the CSA share that was stressing me out the other day.
The Zucchini Rice was aromatic and fun to make.

Wednesday Menu – Spiced Meatballs, Vegetable Korma, Zucchini Rice, Naan, Cardamom Crumb Parfait
Farm Share Food – Ground Beef, Cilantro, Peppers, Onion, Eggplant, Summer Squash, Zucchini

Spiced Meatballs with Fruit and Nut Center

Vegetable Korma

Zucchini Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment