Monday, December 6, 2010

Roasted Chicken with Curry Leaves and Spices


About a year ago a friend brought me some curry leaves. She thought they looked interesting when she was at the Indian grocery store and gave them to me. She thought I’d be able to find some things to do with them. As it happens, I hate being without curry leaves these days. A favorite that has emerged is this roasted chicken recipe.

Sunday Menu – Roasted Chicken, Dressing, Broccoli
Farm Share Produce – Onion, Carrots, Apple

Roasted Chicken with Curry Leaves and Spices
http://www.grouprecipes.com/64766/roasted-chicken-with-curry-leaves-and-spices.html


Dressing
I used some of the onion, apple, celery mixture from the turkey burgers the other day as a base for a baked dressing for this roasted turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment