Saturday, March 6, 2010

Egg Ham Spinach Pizza

Friday Menu – Egg, Ham, and Spinach Pizza and Salad

I got the spinach on the pizza, the salad greens, and the salad scallions at the market. We love this pizza and the first time we made it were fascinated by the idea of an egg on top of a pizza. Once the egg is broken it makes for a lovely sauce. I don’t change a whole lot in this recipe, so I’m just going to give you the link. I have been known to make my own crust. The major change I make is I fry the eggs on the stove and then put them on the pizza. Putting the raw eggs on the pizza got messy and I found the cooking time for the rest of the pizza and the eggs were different. You either got perfect eggs and overcooked the rest of the pizza or raw eggs and perfect bubbly cheese.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ellie-krieger/egg-ham-and-spinach-pizza-recipe/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment