Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Week Sixteen of 2013

We got...

Arugula, Broccoli, Carmen Peppers, Garlic, Leeks, Plum Tomatoes, Potatoes, Salad Mix, Tomatoes (Slicing), Tomatoes (small)
 
Fruit: Pears
 
My ideas....
 
Arugula and Carmen Peppers – The peppers will need roasted, but this Chickpea, RedPepper, Arugula salad looks tasty.
 
Broccoli – This Broccoli Cheese Soup looks so easy I might even make it for lunch one day.
 
Garlic, Potatoes, Salad Mix – This fairly quick recipe for Garlic Chicken and Potatoes and a Salad and you’ve got dinner.
 
Leeks – I told MyRecipes.com that I had Leeks and Peppers in my pantry and it told me about this Pasta with Leek, Pepper,and Chive Sauce.  It’s on this week’s menu.
 
Tomatoes – How about Chicken Parmesan?  This Chicken Parmesan with Oven Roasted Tomato Sauce uses Grape Tomatoes and GrilledChicken Parmesan calls for Plum Tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment