Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Week Eight of 2013

We got...
 
Carmen Peppers, Carrots, Corn, Eggplant, Head Lettuce, Poblano Peppers, Potatoes, Salad Mix, Summer Squash, Tomatoes, Cilantro

Fruit: Peaches
 
My ideas....
 
Carmen Peppers  - I found this recipe for Asian Beef Rolls this winter and have been so excited to get Peppers so I could share it on the blog.
 
Carrots, Head Lettuce, Cilantro – I want to make an Asian Noodle Bowl.  I plan to use this recipe as a model - Vietnamese Noodle Bowl.
 
Eggplant – Last week was non-traditional Eggplant Recipes, this week I thought I’d share this Open Faced Eggplant Sandwich that uses classic, breaded eggplant cutlets.
 
Poblano Peppers, Tomatoes, Cilantro – I found a blurb from a seed company about the Saladette Tomatoes that says they are good for salsa.  I want to try this Roasted Poblano, TomatoSalsa.
 
Potatoes and Poblanos – Looking for something else to do with your Poblanos, these Potato,Poblano, and Chorizo Tacos look like the perfect summer meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment