Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Week Three of 2012

We got...  
Beets, Broccoli, Cabbage, Chard, Cucumber, Romaine Lettuce, Salad Mix, Scallions, Sugar Snap Peas, Summer Squash, Zucchini, Basil, Cilantro, Parsley
 
My Plans...
 
Beets – this is a big UGH for me.  Any suggestions?
 
Broccoli, Cabbage, Scallions, Sugar Snap Peas, Summer Squash, Zucchini – all going into a stir fry
 
Cabbage – I might make this Parmesan Cabbage or JapaneseNoodles with Cabbage and Edamame.
 
Chard – I’ve been waiting for Chard so I could try this Creamed Chard recipe.
 
Cucumber – a reader sent me a Cucumber Vichyssoise recipe.  I can’t wait to try it.  I’ll post it soon.
 
Romaine Lettuce – Caeser Salad, of course!  This is a great recipe.  No anchovy paste for us, I just skip it.
 
Scallions – I think I’ll make some of my Mac n’ Cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment