Thursday, June 14, 2012

Readers Suggest Week 1 2012 Part 1

As the 2012 CSA season gets underway I am getting lots of suggestions for our CSA share.  I thought I would start a posting called...  
Readers Suggest
 
As I collect suggestions I will pass them on to you.  Here is what I have received for Week 1 of 2012...
 
Bibb Lettuce
Spicy Chicken Lettuce Wraps – the reader uses fresh mushrooms, not canned
 
Arugula
Shrimp Flatbread Pizza with Arugula
 
Bibb Lettuce and Argula
Nectarine Arugula Salad – this salad uses both
 
Zucchini
Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes – the reader never frosts these cupcakes, she has a gluten free version if someone needs that
 
Radish Greens
Radish Top Soup – the reader’s kids eat this soup!  She add 2 cloves of garlic, salt and pepper
 
Garlic Scapes
Here is a link of 7 Ideas for  Garlic Scapes

Please send in your suggestions
PurpleCook8@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment