Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Week Seven of the CSA

I got a heart shaped potato in my CSA this week, Fun!
We got...


Carrots, Chard, Corn, Cucumber, Eggplant, Green Beans, Green Peppers, Onions, Potatoes, Summer Squash, Zucchini, Basil

Fruit: Nectarines

My plans...

Carrots and Onions – This Indian Chicken Wrap might make for a great pool side dinner.

Carrots, Summer Squash, and Zucchini – My friend and I love this recipe for Spaghetti and Asparagus.  She recently adapted it for Carrots, Summer Squash, and Zucchini.  She has a cool peeler that Julienne cuts her veggies, I think I’ll just shred mine.  I’ll have to put that peeler on my kitchen tool wish list.

Chard – I’ve made this Dal with many different greens, this week I’m making it with the Chard.

Eggplant, Basil – This Cod with Eggplant, Tomatoes, andBasil looks yummy!

Green Beans – I made the Balsamic Green Bean part of this recipe with frozen CSA Green Beans over the winter.  Can’t wait to try it with fresh.

Green Peppers and Onions – Fajitas!  Check out the link for a great FajitaSeasoning Mix.

Potatoes – a lovely Tuna Salad Nicoise for a hot summer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment