Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Week Twelve of 2012

We got...
 
Arugula, Bell Peppers, Broccoli, Carmen Peppers, Corn, Eggplant, Golden Rave Tomatoes, Red Onions, Salad Mix, Tomatoes, Basil, Parsley
 
Fruit: Peaches
 
My ideas...
 
Arugula, Bell Peppers – This Linguine with Chickpeas andArugula looks like it will make a great weeknight meal.
 
Broccoli – I am thinking of using the Broccoli to make this SesameBroccolini.
 
Carmen Peppers, Golden Rave Tomatoes, Red Onion, Basil – The peppers are piling up so I went searching for a roasted peppers recipe.  I am looking forward to trying RoastedPeppers Stuffed with Cherry Tomatoes, Onion, and Basil.
 
EggplantEggplant Parmesan sounds really good!  It freezes well too.
 
Tomatoes, Peppers, Onion, Basil and Parsley – My husband saw all the tomatoes we got and said, “Gazpacho please!”  You got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment