Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Week Eleven of 2012

We got...
 
Broccoli, Carmen Peppers, Carrots, Cherry Tomatoes, Corn, Eggplant, Garlic, Green Peppers, Jalapenos, Onions, Salad Mix, Tomatoes, Parsley
 
Fruit: Peaches
 
My plans...
 
Broccoli – This Pasta with Roasted Broccoli and AlmondTomato Sauce sounds delicious!
 
Cherry Tomatoes and Sweet Peppers – While my children would appreciate if I just cut up the peppers and let them chomp on them; I am hoping to try this Chicken Andouille and Shrimp Jambalaya.
 
Carrots – I just like having that huge bag of lovely carrots around, but these Perfectly Cooked Carrots would make a nice side dish.
 
Eggplant – My mouth was watering as I read this recipe for Lamb Patties Braised with Eggplant, Peppers, and Tomatoes.
 
Jalapenos – We got four in our share, and then there were three in the share box that I snatched up.  I am going to quick pickle the Jalapenos and then make this CheesyJalapeno Pull Bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment