Thursday, October 28, 2010

Week 21 of 2010

We got…

Beefsteak Tomatoes, Braising Mix, Broccoli, Butternut Squash, Carrots, Cauliflower, Onion, Potatoes, Salad Mix
Fruit – Apples

My ideas…

Tomatoes
I’m going to make a Fiesta Breakfast Bake for our weekend guests. It’s yummy!

Butternut Squash
I saw a recipe for meatloaf with chunks of Butternut Squash with complimentary spices. I think I’ll give that a try.

Carrots
Another recipe I saw was for Asian Meatballs served with Carrot Rice. Looked easy and sounds yummy.

Braising Mix, Cabbage (leftover from last week), Potato, Tomato, and Carrot
This Ribollita Soup looks just perfect for fall and a Meatless Monday. Cooking Light defined Ribollita as Italian Bread Soup.
http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=50400000107395

No comments:

Post a Comment