Thursday, September 13, 2012

Readers Suggest: Arugula, Corn, Green Beans, and Tomatoes

The reader suggestions poured in yesterday!
 
Arugula and Plum Tomatoes
 
Arugula Pesto, Ricotta and Smoked Mozzarella Pizza
 
Corn
Since I only ever boil and serve my corn on the cob, thank goodness a reader has suggested several great corn recipes.
 
Chicken Corn Chowder, the reader notes: -- very tasty! I add garlic and usually use more onion. I also saute the onions, peppers and garlic.
 
Grilled Corn Dip
 
Summer Corn Salad, the reader notes:  I have made this one a few times this summer and it gets gobbled. It is best after it has sat overnight. I add one clove pressed garlic to the dressing!
 
Green Beans
 
Green Bean, Walnut, and Feta Salad
 
Tomatoes
 
Garden Fresh Tomato Soup, the reader notes: -- very yummy. I add 2 cloves garlic and use a huge handful of basil! I also have never used the tomato paste and sub 1/2 and 1/2 for the cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment