Thursday, November 18, 2010

Brussels Sprouts and Red Cabbage



This dish is just beautiful, look at that purple!!! It’s also yummy. We a weirdo day yesterday and I wound up having this dish at lunch and warmed it up for my husband at dinnertime as I was headed out the door. At lunch I followed the recipe as closely as I ever do, but to warm it up I put on a tray into a cold oven and removed it when the oven had warmed up to 425 degrees. This provided just a bit of caramelization and really added to this dish.

Wednesday Menu – Honey Lemon Chicken, Brussels Sprouts and Red Cabbage, Dinner Rolls
Farm Share Produce – Brussels Sprouts, Red Cabbage

Brussels Sprouts and Red Cabbage
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/danny-boome/sauteed-brussels-sprouts-and-red-cabbage-recipe/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment