Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Winter Share Box Two of 2013

We got...
 
Beets, Butternut Squash, Cabbage, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Fingerling Potatoes, and Onions
 
My plans...
 
Beets – I always struggle with beets, but I’m looking forward to trying this Harvest Vegetable Galette with Greens and Goat Cheese.
 
Butternut Squash – I love tagines and this one sounds simple enough for a weeknight dinner.
Beef Tagine with Squash
 
Cabbage – This recipe has become a staple in our house – SautéedCabbage with Scallions and Garlic.
 
Carrots – We had these Indian Chicken Wraps recently.  Carrots add color and texture to these delicious wraps.
 
Sweet Potatoes – I don’t have a recipe suggestion right now because I can’t wait to just bake them up and smoother them in butter.
 
Fingerling Potatoes – This side dish looks quick and yummy, Balsamic Roasted Fingerling Potato Wedges.
 
Onions – I’m just happy to have a supply of onions from the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment